Thursday, May 19, 2011

This Song Is Proof








I think I miss you every time you leave
Oh it’s sweet
What stirs inside feels much like the ride of my life
I’m flying high
Floating through the trees, in the clouds
Upon the dreams of the world, I can see heaven from here
Walking the streets, wind blowing through your hair

I wish I could always feel this alive and die
In your arms
Blood rushes to my head and my heart beats so hard for you
When you’re near
When you cry I cry too, you say you miss me but I know I miss you more
This song is proof, you’re the girl I love and adore

I know I am not what you deserve and it’s true
I need you
We compromise, but you’re the only one who sacrifices
For our love
But with no apologies or regrets, we are free and have won
Traveling through the world on a journey of never looking back
Side by side, we can conquer the universe

Sometimes we get lost and forget who we are and why we’re here
Oh my dear
We lose sight of what’s to come, what became, and for what it’s all for
Fret no more
That’s why I wrote this song to you, to reflect and remember
Know I love you, and everything that we’ve done in life has been for love
And peace, and truth, with joy and happiness, for a future bright and new
And when we have kids, it’s what we’ll teach them too.
It’s love
Just love
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment