Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn
















Distance stood between us
Prevented us to see
My patience masked in terror
Of all that could be
Of all that I wanted
And all I could ever need
I have found in you
But the miles pull you away from me

And I’ll wait, wait… for you here
I will wait, wait… for things to clear
For soon you’ll be mine again my dear
So, I’ll be waiting here while you’re gone
Yeah, I’ll be here waiting, holding on

Time added to chaos
Trouble brewed from within
With lost time plus distance
It seemed we would never win
The fight we were fighting
The battle for the war
Now with a mended heart
I have found a cure

But I’ll wait, wait… for you to be free
I will wait, wait… so we could be
For soon you’ll be mine again my lovely
So, I’ll be waiting here when you’re gone
Yeah, I’ll be here waiting and holding on

Fate and choice will collide
Or meet together in delight
It’s your hope that keeps us alive
Our fear and doubt soon will subside
Still my heart beats for you
There is only one truth
You are the one for me
And I will never stop loving you

Now I’ll wait, wait… until it’s time again
I will wait, wait… and be your friend
For soon you’ll be mine once more
So, I’ll be waiting here while you’re over there
I’ll be here waiting, locked behind this cellar door

Distance stands between us
But no, not for long
I will not give up
I will stand and be strong
For the both of us
I’ll carry on
Our love, until the breaking dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment