Saturday, November 12, 2011

How To Love












I wish you could stay just as you are
In this moment you are your best by far
This day is perfect to repeat over again
Let's record it and send it to all our friends
To watch and learn; this is how to love
This is how you know when you're in love

I wish we could stay just as we are
In this moment I am my best by far
This night is perfect to repeat over again
Let's record it and send it to all our friends
To watch and learn; this is how you love
This is when you know all you need is love

I wish I could stay just as I am right now
In this moment we are at our best somehow
This love is perfect to repeat over again
Let's record it and send it to all our friends
To watch and learn; this is true love
This is the love of all love
This is how you love
All you need is love

...this love is perfect to repeat over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment