Thursday, September 29, 2011

Awakening

"Don't want to talk about it."
No one cares to know the truth
"Don't want to hear about it."
Not until it happens to you

And I hear what you're saying
But I see what you're doing too
And this isn't what you want to hear
But you know it's the truth

Now watch the masses scream out loud,
"Leave it alone!"

I'm going to talk about it
No Country can hold me back
You're going to hear about it
And no army can prevent that

And if I catch you lying to yourself
I'll bleed a cure out of you
Now try to deny the truth
It's just what you do 

And all the masses cry out loud,
"Save me, now!"

I'm going to use my voice
I'm not afraid to speak my mind
I'm going to make a choice
And watch you sweat 'til the end of time

And you're screaming 'til you're bleeding
As your crying out for your lord
But you'll bleed all through the night
'Til you think no more

And the blood on your hands will stain
And become all you know

I'm going to use my voice
I strongly suggest you do too
I'm going to make a choice
To always speak the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment